Do you want to read this site in other languages?

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Warm greetings!




Hello, my dear friends. This is my first post so I'd like to introduce myself a bit. 

I am a Japanese woman. I was born in a Buddhist family and came to Jesus Christ at the age of 20 when I was studying in Korea

My husband is a devout Christian and we are serving amongst refugees in southern Europe.

My sole desire is to follow Jesus and to be an obedient maiden for His Kingdom. I am also seeking biblical womanhood and learning from various historical women and elder sisters to be a loving submissive wife and homemaker.

English is not my first language and I've never lived in English-speaking countries so please forgive me if I make grammatical mistakes. 

I am so glad that we have brothers and sisters in Christ across the globe. 

May our Lord Jesus bless all of you. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to have found your blog. Thank you for your encouraging posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roses and Tea (good name!)

    Thank you for your kind words. Nice to meet you, my dear sister! Kinuko

    ReplyDelete