Do you want to read this site in other languages?

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I'll be back in June!


Dear ladies, thank you for reading my humble blog. I have been so blessed and encouraged by your comments, observations and prayers.

From tomorrow, I'll be away for several weeks and I will be back in June.

Head covering sisters, if you have any prayer requests or need encouragement, please feel free to write your requests here: Let's Pray Together. Our prayer team will pray for you every Monday.

May God bless you and protect you always. So see you in June!

1 comment:

  1. I will be eagerly waiting for you to return back to blogging in June! I hope your trip goes well. I will be praying for your safety, and that you will have a blessed time visiting with family and friends.
    Your friend,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete