Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'll be back in August

 
Anne of Green Gables


Dear Sisters,

 
Hello, how are you, my fellow pilgrim? The other day, I wrote to my friend as follows;

Often, I feel like I am still a little girl and living in the dreamy "girlish" world. I remember there was a one-day "otomari-hoiiku (=over-night stay program)" in my kindergarten, and oh it was terrible! I kept crying, pleading my teacher, "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" Poor teacher had to lie beside me all night, trying in vain to soothe me.

Then I woke up to find myself in a far, strange country as a Christian missionary,,,I say to you that it is like another "otomari-hoiiku" but in a bit longer term,,

I don't belong to this country. We are all travelers on this earth, right? My soul is crying to Father, "Abba, I wanna go Home, I wanna go Home where you live!" May we all put off our earthly clothes and be swallowed by the majesty of His heavenly choir one day!

Ladies, I'll be away for about three weeks from tomorrow. So I won't be able to interact with you for a while. Oh I'll miss you!

May our Father keep all of us in His loving arms. May the earnest prayer of Jesus (,,that they may be one, as we are. John 17:11) would be answered through our mutual love and unity. In Jesus' name. Amen.

 
with much love and sisterly affection,

Kinuko