Do you want to read this site in other languages?

Monday, September 19, 2016

Covered glory vs Exposed glory




Covered glory= veiled human glory
Exposed glory= unveiled, displayed, exhibited, paraded human glory



Ostentatious propagation of
the signs and wonders,
divine healings,
and various visions.

Clamorous, blaring human noise
and the sound of trumpets.


The mystic veils, which are to be
covered and
hidden
are stripped off
 and being exposed to the public
miserably.


"Verily I say unto you,
they have their reward."
  

Into the secluded,
secret, and
unknown place.
 A path toward "the little way."
  

O Lord,
 Hide us
in the clefts of the rock and

the shadow of Thy Cross.




written by Kinuko

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I read another of your posts and your blog has caught my eye.
    I grew up all my life being taught to wear a headcovering and I consider it a huge blessing! But it is always good for me and I find it conviction-strengthening to read articles by people like you who totally were not raised like this. Thanx for posting and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear sister! Thank you so much for your comment. I am so grateful that you were encouraged to read this post. May God bless your life journey with Jesus abundantly. in Christ, Kinuko

      Delete