Do you want to read this site in other languages?

Monday, October 10, 2016

Just a little update



My dear readers, I just want to let you know how much I miss you and that your precious being has meant a lot to me.

I've been thinking of you and I find it difficult to not communicate with you. I cherich our sincere Christian fellowship. Indeed, I've come to realize more and more that the communication among believers in Christ is something so special, sweet and vital.

"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship (koinonia) with us: and truly our fellowship(koinonia) is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:3

Koinonia= participation, communion, fellowship, sharing in, spiritual fellowship.

Oh, it is also interesting to note that in modern Greek, koinonia means "society."

It seems to me that something in intimate koinonia with the Father and with the Son flows out of our inner sanctum and joints us with the living, everlasting koinonia and its warmth. Where there is a true communion/fellowship, there is a loving communication as well. And I see that this kind of true communion/fellowship cannot endure dissention, dishonesty, disunity, bitterness and sins unconfessed. It drives us to the foot of the Cross and be reconciled. It is a life-giving flow which fills our hearts and spirits.

Several sisters have sent me touching emails. Thank you so much. As soon as I'm available, I'd love to reply to you individually. Just remember how much I love you!

Kinuko from a far land


2 comments:

  1. May God bless you on your journey,always guide and protect you.I always thank your sincere friendship in Christ,too.We all may have different backgrounds,but still can be close as faith friends in Him by His plan,I believe.

    May God be always with our dear brothers and sisters wherever they are placed.
    I'm also so blessed to know you.

    Sanae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Sanae, I've been thinking a lot about the conversations we had and I've been asking Him; Dear Lord, what do You want to teach me through this? I am willing to be corrected by You and to grow in character and in faith.

      This is my sincere desire that after this journey, I would be a little more mature in my thinking and behavior.May it be so!Please send my love to other sisters in Christ.With love,Kinuko

      Delete