Saturday, October 10, 2015

I found my soulmates under the Cross : my poem and testimony


 

 
One day, a little maiden cried out in the postmodern barrens;
 
"Dear friends, let us not forget that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life:
 no man cometh unto the Father, but by Him."
 
No sooner had she finished her words than she heard the angry clamor of her fellows,
shouting; O this is an hard saying; who can hear it?
 
"Away with the intolerance!
Away with the religious fanatic!" they roared at her.
 
So she left her fellows and
climbed up the steep path, weeping and lamenting.
 
On top of the hill, she saw the rugged, old wooden sign called the naked truth,
the bloodstained truth of Calvary.
 
Then she heard the Lord's voice; "My daughter, look at the foot of the Cross.
These are my true disciples."
 
There she saw a band of believers whose eyes were constantly upon the Crucified One.
 
The Lord spoke to her again;
 
"My daughter, stay with them under the Cross,
for this is your shelter and your true ecclesia."
 
 
 
 Matt 7:13,14, John 14:6, 6:60, Heb12:2, Heb13:12,13, Mark10:30